miƩrcoles, 4 de junio de 2008

Final Hours...

My plane takes off in about 7 hours, but i wanted to write a few final words...Overall my trip was perfect and was everything plus more that I expected. South America is a wonderful place to be...Even with the corrupt governments, unstable economies, continuous protests, and extreme poverty, South America is one of my favorite places to be. Working with the children in these poor areas has really opened my eyes to things we never see in the states. And even though these kids lead of life that many of us do not think exist, they are some of the happiest, most polite, and eager to learn kids. This has really opened doors that I will definitely through in the future. I love volunteering and many places in South America would not survive without volunteers, like L.I.F.E. I just hope and pray that Argentina figures out its problems that they are having right now between the government and the people of the campo. Its messy. But Buenos Aires is an amazing city, and I would suggest it to anyone. And if anyone happens to ever be traveling down here and would like to volunteer for L.I.F.E. notify me and I will give you more information...I also have information for many other volunteer possibilities throughout South and Central America, so if anyone is interested let me know...God Bless...

No hay comentarios: